We understand the challenges that paying for tuition can bring about and want to help in any way we can! We are glad to now offer current students the opportunity to apply for scheduled payment plans. All students must apply for scheduled payment plans and must meet the eligibility requirements each term to be considered.
Scheduled payment plans are only available for students not entering their first term, who have completed at least 3 credits of study in a previous term, and who have no outstanding balance on their account. Past payment history will be considered upon application review. Payment plans are not guaranteed for all students and the Online Learning team reserves the right to deny payment plan applications for any reasons.
All payment plans must be approved by the Online Learning team before students can expect to follow the payment schedule. For students who do not wish for or have not been approved for a payment plan, all tuition will be due at the close of registration as normal.
For step-by-step instructions on how to apply, please visit this article.
The $50 setup deposit is non-refundable and will occur each term the student wishes to set up a payment plan. For students who have made their first two payments on time, the $50 will be returned to the student's account toward the final payment. For students who do not make either of the payments on time, the $50 will not be refunded. Please see the refund section below for more details.
Payment and Schedule
As noted by the dates in the student's promissory note, the student assumes full responsibility in paying in full by the dates listed and agreed upon, also included below.
The scheduled payment dates and schedule for all students will be as follows:
First payment: 40% of tuition due by the end of registration [Friday]
Second payment: 40% of tuition due by the first day of class [Monday]
Final payment: 20% of tuition due by the completion of the second week of the term [Friday]
To see the respective dates for each term, please review our academic calendar.
Based on the number of courses taken, the chart below lists the scheduled payments to be made as noted above.
If approved, students will receive an online promissory note to review and sign before the plan will be set up on their student account. The student must read, affirm, and abide by the following statements:
- I promise to pay my upcoming tuition in full by the dates defined in the promissory note.
- I recognize the responsibility to make payments on time rests fully on me as the student.
- I understand that if payment is not made by the dates defined, I will be administratively withdrawn from my course(s) immediately.
- I understand that my $50 payment plan deposit will only be refunded to my student account toward my tuition if my first two payments are made on time and that this charge is non-refundable if payments are made late.
- I understand that if I have additional financial aid, my payment plan will be adjusted accordingly.
- I understand that if I withdraw from my course(s) before the withdrawal deadline of the end of the fourth week of class (Saturday), I will be granted a refund in the form of a credit that will remain on my student account for future terms of study. Cash refunds will not be granted. Credits will not be given if I withdraw past the fourth week of courses. Refunds will not be granted outside of a credit for future terms.
The online refund policy will apply to any funds paid by payment plans. Dependent on when the student withdraws from a course or is withdrawn by the Online Learning team, a credit for future terms may be given for monies already paid. If withdrawing after the completion of the fourth week of courses, no refunds or credits will be given. Cash refunds will not be granted.
For questions about payment plans, please contact email@example.com.