Intro to Apologetics
- William Edgar, Reasons of the Heart, Phillipsburg: P & R, 2003
- Al Wolters, Creation Regained, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1985.
- Cornelius Van Til, Christian Apologetics, Phillipsburg: P & R, 2003.
- K. Scott Oliphint, Covenantal Apologetics: Principles and Practice in Defense of Our Faith,Wheaton: Crossway, 2013.
- Graeme Goldsworthy, According to Plan: The Unfolding Revelation of God in the Bible (Downer’s Grove, IL: Intervarsity, 2002) [244 pp]
- G.K. Beale, New Testament Biblical Theology: The Unfolding of the Old Testament in the New (Baker Academic: 2001) [select readings, about 370 pages total]
New Testament Theology for Application
- The New Testament. Read (or listen to) the entire New Testament in a translation of your choice. [circa 260 pp.]
- Crowe, Brandon D. The Message of the General Epistles in the History of Redemption: Wisdom from James, Peter, John, and Jude. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R Publishing, 2015. [185 pp.]
- Andrew David Naselli. How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R Publishing, 2017. [chs. 9-12] This book will also be used in Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Additional articles will also be required and will be provided in Canvas
Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Michael Emlet, CrossTalk: Where Life and Scripture Meet, (Greensboro, NC: New Growth Press, 2009).
- Andrew David Naselli. How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology, (Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R Publishing, 2017).This book will also be used in the NT Theology for Application cours
- **Vern Poythress, Reading the Word of God in the Presence of God: A Handbook for Biblical Interpretation, (Crossway, 2016) [select chapters]
- ** Vern Poythress, God Centered Biblical Interpretation, (P&R, 1999) [select chapters]
**Though we recommend purchasing the hard copies, these book can be found online at frame-poythress.org