Tracking your course requirements
As you progress through your degree, make sure you are taking all the required classes. You can find course requirements in Populi. Review, check, and plan your academic track through the program.
Here's how the degree audit can help you:
- confirm the courses you've already taken, see your grades
- see a list of the courses you have not completed
- confirm your transfer credits counted for the courses you expected
Degree Audit tab in Populi
Let's look at Marvin's profile. To find the degree audit tab, follow these steps:
- click the student tab
- click the degree audit tab
- check out the degree course requirements
In order to fulfill the requirements for the degree, all 20 courses need to be completed.
- See what courses you already completed by clicking Completed.
- See what you have left to take by clicking Not Completed.
- You can also see which classes are fulfilled by transfer credits.
What about electives?
You'll notice in the Elective course requirements, there are several courses listed.
The MAC requires students to take 1 theology course elective and 2 counseling course electives. In these groupings in Populi, the number of courses required is listed. Although there are 4 listed, only 2 need to be completed to fulfill the degree requirements.
Schedule a meeting
If you'd like to discuss it further after you review the information, please schedule a meeting with your advisor, Jess Halpin, here.