Here are some tips on getting support through the program. Of course, you can always reach out to peers and those in your small groups, but our team has designed several resources to also help along the way.
1. Links to services on the Westminster Dashboard
For students in online programs, the Westminster Dashboard (or "Dashboard" for short) is a single, fast website with links to all of your online student services, tools, and support. It is always available from any device at dashboard.wts.edu.
What kind of things will you find on the Dashboard?
- find links to your learning tools like Canvas (your classroom) or Facebook (your community)
- find links to your academic services like course registration, finances, and transcripts
- find our online help center or contact our team for support
- and more!
2. Articles and FAQs on the Help Center [Coming soon]
Our Dashboard can get you to our online Help Center, which is a quickly growing collection of awesome information, articles, and tutorials for online classes and more as an online student. You can search across articles and videos to learn something new or find info.
Another resource you'll find on the Help Center is an online version of our academic catalog [coming soon]. You can browse policies and information about programs right online, and even search using the central search bar of the entire Help Center.
3. General help from our direct support line
Also, if you can't find a solution for your question in steps 1 or 2, you can always contact our team directly for support. We will get your request to the right person and get back to you as soon as we're able (we're in Mon-Fri, responses are usually never longer than 24 hours). Just email us from any device at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.