Students can get Microsoft Office free through their Office 365 for Education program. All you need to do is enter your student email here. You'll have access to Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more as a student, not on a trial basis. Check it out if you don't already have these tools.
Articles in this section
- How to: Downloadable Lectures (Beta)
- What Westminster website am I looking at?!
- Use the search bar to find articles
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I register for classes?
- Student Classroom by Canvas
- How to test your internet connection speed
- Student Engagement by Workplace
- How do small groups work?
- Student Academic Services (by Populi)