Students can get Microsoft Office free through their Office 365 for Education program. All you need to do is enter your student email here. You'll have access to Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more as a student, not on a trial basis. Check it out if you don't already have these tools.
Articles in this section
- Can I get Microsoft Office free as a student?
- I think my internet is slow, can I get audio files for lectures?
- Assignment due dates and your time zone
- How do I manage notifications?
- How do small groups work?
- When will I need to pay my CCEF transfer charge?
- Can I download lecture videos from my classes?
- How do I transfer courses from other seminaries?