Students can get Microsoft Office free through their Office 365 for Education program. All you need to do is enter your student email here. You'll have access to Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more as a student, not on a trial basis. Check it out if you don't already have these tools.
Articles in this section
- What time will March term registration open?
- Review the syllabi for March 2018
- How can I be sure I'm taking all the required courses?
- Do I need to complete loan exit counseling?
- Will changes in my enrollment status change my aid amount?
- What are the eligibility requirements for taking out a loan?
- Loan disbursement dates 2018-2019
- What loan options are currently available?
- Applying for Federal Financial Aid 2018-2019
- How to: Federal Financial Aid for 2018-2019